St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, March 11, 2011

POT OF SCALLOPS FOR ME



Happy Friday Speakies:

That glorious work day is here Friday; the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow we spotted on Monday is upon us today. I’m just stopping by to make a quick hello and wish you all a great weekend. For me its tire Saturday, have go out and purchase those expense rubber wheels that make the old girl go down the road.




Raise your glasses to a couple of celebrations this weekend. Saturday we celebrate “NATIONAL BAKED SCALLOPS DAY.” Scallops one of my favorite seafood dishes. I like both the sea and the bay scallops, fried, broiled in butter or covered in flour and Panko bread crumbs and cooked in a pan. We also celebrate Girl Scout Day and Good Samaritan Day. If you see those scouts out there selling cookies buy a box and if you see someone who needs assistance be a “Good Samaritan.” Have a great weekend Guys and Dolls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, let me pass along something regarding tires. I just spent $250 a tire for Michelin MXV4 since one was bad on my AWD car. While I was in the dealer it snowed (not an issue for you), like anything and on the way home the car is slipping.

I'm perplexed, this a Swedemobile and AWD? Wazzzzup wid' that?

I get home and some guys on a car forum start ragging on this version and sure enough I check the comments and ratings on the Tire Rack site and it is despite being expensive, Mud & Snow rated, well it sucks in snow.

My point is that at least scan Tire Rack comments before you fork out the big dollars like I did. At least you won't get a surprise. I should have bought the much cheaper General Altimax or pricey Continental's for "baby", but since "baby" only gets the best?

Ya' killing me heah! All this talk of fish, crab, lobster and today scallops. Whaaaaaaaaaaa!

skip .... have a great weekend

JoeZ said...

Skip: I have to talk about seafood, for lunch I'm having a grilled cheese and some tomato soup via the break room. My son is going with me he was a Ford mechanic until they closed his dealership and now works as a mechanic elsewhere. I'm getting Michelin's at $89 each with a $70 rebate. You have a great weekend too.

Anonymous said...

Great combo that grilled cheese and tomato that, I forgot about that timeless classic.

Since I am pretty much on a "heavy of soup" diet with a bit of food on the side :( ;(

You sir, have rekindled an old spark but I may jazz (Tiger Rag), it up with a sprinkle of cheddar and munster, just a tad.

JoeZ said...

Skip: Gotta get better and get on that burger, cheesesteak, fish & chips and of course tomato pie. I remember the name Zeffuti's but where was the place located I can't remember.