St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GOOF-OFF AND FIND ME CHEESE WAFFIES

Hello Guys and Dolls:

Welcome to Tuesday, March 22, 2011 and this month is nearly coming to an end. Time flies, when you get older it seems to fly a little faster than normal. I’d like to wish “Happy Birthdays” to all my Guys and Dolls celebrating theirs today. Now Happy Birthdays to some famous people, some here, some gone:

Karl Malden – Actor with the big nose, Streets of San Francisco, American Express commercials, Cincinnati Kid and other movies. To me he was a fine actor and I enjoyed all of his performances.

Ross Martin – Actor born in Grodek, Poland starred in the Wild Wild West series on TV.

Barbara Parkins – One beautiful woman gets the JoeyZ “WOW WOW”; she played in Peyton Place on TV.

Bob Costas – Sportscaster, has knowledge and insight to all the sports and a pleasure to listen to.

Today is also “NATIONAL GOOF-OFF DAY.” I’m for that kind of holiday I think I'll goof-off a little at work today just to make it official. My son called me the other day asking me about Cheese Waffies, he thought they might be a waffle potato chip and I tried to explain to him what they were. They are made by Wise Potato chips and I have copied a picture of the bag, if any of my Florida readers have seen these let me know. Here are the famous Cheese Waffies.




Have a great day Speakies.

3 comments:

JoeZ said...

SKIP: GLAD YOU GOT IT GOING, IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE, CATCH THE DRIFT.

Mack said...

Hi Joe:)

Cheese Waffies are great but cant eat too many they are so filling.

Another famous actor who folks might not know was half Polish was Sir John Gielgud. His performance in ARTHUR as the stodgy ole butler
a fave of mine:)

JoeZ said...

Mack: Hope I can find them here some day. I didn't know he was half Polish, I liked that line from Arthur, "ONE WOULD FIND THE STATURE OF A WOMAN LIKE YOU IN A BOWLING ALLEY." HAVE A GREAT EVENING MACK.