St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, March 18, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY SPEAKIES


Happy Friday Speakies:

Sorry about Danny Boy not playing yesterday, I had to rush my wife to the hospital on Wednesday night, she is doing better. Danny Boy will play next year on St. Paddy’s Day. How about them Princeton Tigers a tough loss to those Wildcats but almost a great upset. I’m very proud of my Tigers, they never give up.

I want to wish a follower of mine a very “Happy Birthday” tomorrow; Noel enjoy the day and have fun. STOLAT! Going to leave you Guys and Dolls now have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Remember tomorrow is “NATIONAL POULTRY DAY”, so save a chicken and eat a burger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, sorry to hear about "The Mrs." aka Roe.

My father in law calls his wife "She Who Must Obeyed". Now with Ju she is very odd and took issue once with introducing her as "my wife", so I asked her how she would like to be introduced and would she put it in writing? Still no answer at the 25 year mark?

First good meal in weeks. One of the old crew from Stout Avenue (White Trucks @ Princeton Ave.), came up and we went out for scrapple and easy over eggs. It was worth the wait.

skip

JoeZ said...

I like that one Must Obey, Honey works for me.

Noel Vento said...

Thanks Joe. Hope Roe is okay!

JoeZ said...

Thanks Noel.