St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BYE BYE AL'S I HATE TO SEE YOU GO

Good Morning Guys and Dolls: Welcome to Tuesday in Blog Land and we have some holidays to celebrate today. First I must inform you readers of a pizza place that was one of my favorites until Saturday; Al’s Pizza went down the tubes for me. Roe was feeling tired so we decided to order a pizza for dinner, I drove down and ordered a large pepperoni. Upon arriving home, the BW informed me the pie did not taste hot and behold we could not find any sauce or flavor in the pie itself. We doctored it up with sauce, garlic, olive oil and grated cheese, even putting it in the toaster oven to crisp it up. There was no hope for this Al’s pie. Well Al, it’s adios to your place for good.


Now for the holidays we celebrate today:


VIETNAM VETERANS DAY – I give my respect to those who served our country in this war; I was one of them myself. Say a prayer and remember those who never came back.


LOVE YOUR CHILDREN DAY – This is a no brainer, love them every day and show them your love by guiding them and doing things with them. They grow up too fast, I know I spent Sunday with my son at a baseball game and he is now 31 seems like yesterday he was just 10 years old. To take a quote from the late John Barrymore, “A man is not old until his regrets take the place of dreams.”


NATIONAL MOM AND POP OWNERS DAY – This is trend that is slipping away, I remember when all the candy stores, neighborhood grocery stores, ice cream shops and restaurants were mom and pop places. You called them by their first names and they knew everyone who came to shop in their store. I would like to have those days once again, but progress moves on.


HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER GIVE THOSE KIDS A BIG HUG AND KISS.

2 comments:

joey said...

We all had a great time at the game on Sunday!!! Glad you came too!! Love ya.

JoeZ said...

THANKS JOEY, LOVE YOU GUYS TOO.