St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, September 9, 2011

REMEMBER THOSE



Happy Friday and Weekend Wishes Guys and Dolls:

Just a quick stop today to wish you all a great weekend. I guess the only major observance this weekend is the anniversary of September 11th and the destruction of the World Trade Center. In your prayers remember those who lost their lives and may they never be forgotten.

Being it’s the weekend there is a nice holiday all month long to celebrate, “NATIONAL BREAKFAST MONTH.” So this weekend make yourself a nice breakfast of eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, pork roll, nice toast and of course that cup of coffee. I'm not going to limit your breakfast only to eggs, you want pancakes, waffles, left over pizza, or a piece of that pie in the frig, help yourself. Personally I love a nice breakfast at a diner or when Roe and I cruise and it is served. I’m not one to putter in the kitchen making meals, I wish I had the talent but no luck; I can make a mean hard-boiled egg though.

So much of my yakking today, once again have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon.


2 comments:

Mack said...

Hi Joe:)
Hash Browns at Pats Diner were delicious :))

JoeZ said...

Hash browns in any diner up in Jersey are good.