St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, September 16, 2011

BEEP BEEP, WIVES, RAINCOATS AND APPLES AND DON'T FORGET THE DOH




Happy Friday Speakies:

Friday is here good old glorious Friday, now I sound like Ralphie from the “Christmas Story.” Have we got holidays to raise our glasses and mugs to today and this weekend so without further ado:

WIFE APPRECIATION DAY – This is the day you don’t want to screw up Guys or you may be groveling for the rest of your life. Give that Doll of yours a big hug and kiss, maybe a little dinner out tonight or perhaps some flowers. Most of all give her the respect she deserves as a wife, that’s the most important today and always.

WRINKLED RAINCOAT DAY – Here’s to Lt. Columbo, played by the late great Peter Falk. “Ahhh Miss, just one more question before I go.”

PLAY DOH DAY – I hated that stuff when I was a kid, too messy and fell apart, but to those who loved playing with it, today is your day. Go out and buy some for the kiddies and have fun together. I liked Silly Putty myself.

THE ROAD RUNNER AND WILEY E. COYOTE – The show debuted today. I wished I had owned stock in Acme Products.

EAT AN APPLE DAY – There you go Speakies go pick out your favorite and take a big bite.

There is also a special day this weekend for Roe and I but see my post on Sunday. Have a great weekend.

No comments: