St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

GIVE ME TEN MEN LIKE CLOUSEAU AND I COULD DESTROY THE WORLD





Welcome Back from the Weekend Speakies:

Hoping you all had a great Labor Day Weekend. To me Labor Day was officially the last day of summer fun. No more BBQ’s, picnics and of course the worst, “Back to School.” I can just hear the kiddies moaning and saying, “Mommy do I really have to go?” Yes my children be brave as you enter those hallowed halls of learning and soon you’ll have some kind of day off for something.

HOLIDAYS TODAY:

READ A BOOK DAY – Better yet read mine, go to Redlead Press listed on my blog and order some fine reading by Joey Z. So if you enjoy reading finish that book you started or dust off the one you never opened the first page to.

COFFEE ICE CREAM DAY – A pretty tasty flavor not one of my favorites but how would it taste melted down a little with some Kaluha as a topping. Try it and let me know.

PINK PANTHER DAY – Love those Pink Panther movies, my favorite one is “A Shot in the Dark.” I remember seeing that movie for the first time on a Saturday night when I was hanging out with my buddies the “Beatty St. Boys”, Tom, Lou and Richie. We walked downtown to the movies and I remember Lou and I laughing so hard we almost pissed our pants. Some things in life you never will forget and that was one of them. The original series of the Pink Panther films featuring the bungling French police detective Jacques Clouseau began in 1963 and starred the late Peter Sellers. The Pink Panther movies are a must to see for comedy and highly recommended by Joey Z.

Enough for the first day back after a holiday weekend. Have a great day Speakies.

2 comments:

Mack said...

Loved Herbert Lom as his boss with the eye tic..LOL:)

JoeZ said...

He was great, loved that guy Kato.
Inspector Clouseau's residence one moment please.