St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WELCOME TO JUNE 11

Good Morning Guys and Dolls,

Let's get a little information about the month of June.  It is the sixth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar, containing 30 days.  June is named after the Roman goddess Juno, wife of Jupiter who is equivalent to the Greek goddess Hera.  Those Romans and Greeks sure worshiped a number of gods and goddess.

Here is one for you in June we celebrate "Global Orgasm Day."  It was an action originally scheduled for December 2006, to coincide with the end of solstice.   The idea was that participants around the world should have an orgasm during this day, thinking of peace to emit positive energy to our planet.  I don't think I had one that day, blame me for the negative energy.

"National Hug Day" is celebrated this day.  Give the ones you love a big hug and maybe a kiss or two.  Every time I see my good old working buddy, Johnny A., I always get a big man hug.  Thanks John.

"National Auto Services Professional Day".  If they are honest, I wish them the best.  For you bad boys out there you get crap.  My son Joe was a Ford, Lincoln and Mercury mechanic for 9 years until another owner bought the dealership and let them all go.  It's a tough job but I was always proud on him and the job he did.  To this day, he still works on my car when needed.

As far as food goes today, it is "National German Chocolate Cake Day."  I'm not a big fan of cakes, but I'll take a moist plain chocolate cake any day.

Have a great day Speakies, talk to you soon.

No comments: