St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, March 22, 2013

WEEKEND WISHES GUYS AND DOLLS

HAPPY FRIDAY TO MY SPEAKIES,

As always I wish you a great Friday and the best for the weekend ahead.  The weather up North should be taking a turn for the better but March is a funny weather month and I hope the warmth should be with you.  Let's see what is happening today.

NATIONAL GOOF OFF DAY - That's for me now, retirement is a goof off all year long.  Let me tell you a secret, goof off all you want today, it's allowed.  Enjoy it but just remind your bosses Joey Z said it is Okay to do.

ROLLER COASTER DAY - I have never been a big fan of roller coasters.  Roe and my son Joey are roller coaster crazies.  Roe not so much these days, but that son of ours loves them.  He has been to several parks and has ridden the best made.  Happy that you enjoyed them the Joey and I know Elizabeth likes them too.  The most scary roller coaster that I have ridden was the Wild Mouse at Seaside Heights, NJ, which is no longer exists on the pier due to Hurricane Sandy.  Another one, not considered a roller coaster; but the Tower of Terror at Disney is one that really scared me with those sudden drops.  So for all you coaster fans get out and enjoy the coasters near you over this weekend or the weeks to come.

NATIONAL BADMINTON DAY - Badminton is a racquet sport played by singles or doubles who take positions on an opposite half of a court, just like tennis.  The players score points by striking a shuttlecock with their rackets over the net to score the points.  It was a fun game to play for me at picnics or in our backyard as a kid and 21 was the winning number to get to win the match. 

WORLD DAY FOR WATER - I remember watching an old Humphrey Bogart movie called "Sahara", a World War II movie about the desert and a tank crew along with other survivors trying to find water to live.  I hope the world never suffers from the lack of water, the results would be too much to imagine.

NATIONAL BAVARIAN CREPE DAY - To me they are filled pancakes.  Give me a cream filled donut any day.

Have a great weekend.


No comments: