St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

HELLO ZIPSTERS

GOOD MORNING FELLOW ZIPSTERS,

Thank you Joey Z for allowing me to post my comments to your readers today.  Before I indulge in some of my quips, lets look at a few celebrations today.

PROPOSAL DAY - All right fellow Zipster Guys, if you purchased that engagement ring, take your lovely Doll out for a great dinner, get down on your knees and ask her to be your wife.  You remember that question you must ask, "Will you marry me?"  I guess it could also apply to business deals but for me forget about it, today is for lovers and love in general.

ACT HAPPY DAY - Knowing Joey Z he tries but sometimes fails, he who opens his mouth too much before thinking of what he is saying.  Joey Z, watch yourself and your mouth.  The same goes for you other Zipsters out there male or female.

Now for the food of today - "RAVIOLI DAY."  A favorite of mine and the Joey Z family.  His wife Roe makes a delicious dish of ravioli with her blends of sauce, spices and meat.  I have enjoyed those dinners over his house many times.

I think I would like to post a few Charlie Chan quotes for you to enjoy before I leave.

Bad men leave mark where they go.
Bait only good if fish bite on same.
Beauty of Poppy conceal sting of death.
Best place for skeleton is in family closet.
Charming company turn lowly sandwich into rich banquet.
Confucious say, "No man is poor who have worthy son."

It has been my pleasure to post my comments today, thanks for stopping by and have a Zipster of a day.

No comments: