St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, March 21, 2013

HAPPY MARCH 21

GOOD MORNING GUYS AND DOLLS,

Thanks to Zippy for filling in for me yesterday, it is great having a partner in crime that can make you laugh.  There are some holidays I would like to honor today, so lets get started.

NATIONAL DANCE DAY - Roe and I loved to dance back in the 70's in the various clubs we went to and even in my apartment.  Disco was the rage back then and we enjoyed it.  Once in awhile today we do a few spins in our house only to a slower pace I wish we could do more.  Roe can still shake those hips.  Dancing with Roe was one of my favorite memories, she knew what to do and I just followed.  My Dad loved the Polka and I can still see him dancing with Mom at all those Polish weddings.  When Roe and I were married, she had one request from my Dad to do a slow dance with her.  He did it and made her day.  Thanks Dad.

NATIONAL SINGLE PARENTS DAY - My heart goes out to you for trying to raise your children the best you can.  Be proud this day and every day.

NATIONAL TEENAGER DAY - Hey we were all there once and being a teenager is not easy for them or for you.  Try to understand them, reach out and advise them on the right and wrongs of life.  Let them be teenagers and give them your trust.  I know it's hard at times but we all have to do the best we can.  I say to you teenagers be grateful to your parents, be careful, choose wisely and enjoy your years.

NATIONAL FLOWER DAY - Okay Guys this is the day to go out and buy some flowers for your Dolls.  End of subject.

 As far as food goes today we honor the "FRENCH BREAD."  Roe and I love crispy bread that makes a great French Dip sandwich, which we crave once in awhile.  I have to say we prefer those Italian loaves of bread they are delicious.  I'm sorry Frenchmen, but Italian bread and hard rolls are our favorites.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day and evening.  Remember what you read today and apply it to your lives.


No comments: