St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, May 30, 2013

HAPPY MAY 30 SPEAKIES

Good Morning Guys and Dolls,

The month of May is almost over, so before it's over lets see some celebrations:

 National Asparagus Month - Asparagus is a flowering plant species in the genus Asparagus from which the vegetable known as asparagus is obtained. It is native to most of Europe, northern Africa and western Asia, and is now widely cultivated as a vegetable crop.  I love this stuff and only for the tips, well done with some melted butter.

This week we honor the "PICKLE" the one thing Roe hates to see on her plate if ever delivered at a restaurant.  For me, I love pickles, Kosher like the ones I enjoyed at Lisook's Deli on Brunswick Ave.  Give me Polish pickles, sweet pickles and all the rest and Joey Z will enjoy them.

MAY 30 HOLIDAYS:

MY BUCKET HAS A HOLE IN IT DAY - What can I do about it, put my finger in the hole like the little kid at the dam in Holland.  No way, So Sorry.

WATER A FLOWER DAY - Down here and when not in the rainy season, one must water the plants on a regular basis.  Roe just purchased me one of those shrieking hoses as seen on TV.  Works great and is really light for me to use being my lifting abilities are limited.

AMERICAN GRUMP DAY OUT - Go out and be a real Grouch today and enjoy.  I would say what I would like to do, except I probably would offend readers.

MINT JULEP DAY - A mint julep is traditionally made with four ingredients: mint leaf, bourbon, sugar and water.  It is traditionally, spearmint is the mint of choice used in Southern states, and in  Kentucky. I guess it goes good with the Kentucky Derby and that song, "My Old Kentucky Home."

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

No comments: