St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

HAPPY MAY 15 SPEAKIES

A GOOD HUMP DAY MORNING TO YOU ALL,

On this day of May, we celebrate "National Nylon Stocking Day."  One of the sexiest things a man could dream about.  Garter belts, brief panties, a short nighty and I'm in heaven.  Tell me Guys you don't like this and Joey Z will call you a liar.  Sit back and dream Guys or go into action.

OVER THE RAINBOW DAY - Florida has some beautiful and even double rainbows after a summer storm.  One must be here to enjoy its beauty.  Otherwise we go searching for Dorothy and Toto, this ain't Kansas anymore.

NATIONAL EMPLOYEES HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY - Yes, keeping busting their chops to keep a buffed body like the executives who can afford those days of a gym and personal trainer.  This is followed by a round of golf and a few Martini's at the 19th Hole Bar and Grill.  Pay for their health care coverage so their families can make a living to survive.  Just like the local tourist places in Florida, part-time only and no benefits, I hope Corporate is happy, they own your soul.  Just bend over and say thank you sir, may I have another.

DINOSAUR DAY -  If you want to treat your little ones to dinosaurs and are in the Orlando area, head down to Tampa on I-4.  Plenty of signs directing you to "Dinosaur World", just right of the exit.  There is also a great winery down the road.

CHOCOLATE CHIP DAY - I'll take mine in ice cream or in a chocolate chip cookie.

May is Salad Month - My favorites are a nice Caesar Salad made at table side with all the ingredients that I desire. A nice Cobb Salad is enjoyable also or anything I can create at a salad bar.

SALSA MONTH - One of the best salsa's Roe and I ever had was at Azecta D' Oro, near Orlando. The freshness of their tasty salsa with their hot chips are great. I purchase local store brand salsa or picante sauce to put over burgers and my potato chips.  Sorry but I am addicted and by the way my son Jeff's makes a great salsa too.

Have a great Wednesday and maybe the Zip will do my job tomorrow.  Better give him a call.

No comments: