St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ONE DAY CLOSER TO VALENTNE'S DAY

GOOD MORNING SPEAKIES:

Just a warning from Joey Z get that shopping done before it is too late tomorrow, unless you are the last minute type.  I wish you all a great Valentine's Day but now let's see what is on the front burner today.

GET A DIFFERENT NAME DAY - I like Joseph, I like my sons 's names and my grandkids names.  Just sit back and think about your name and what first name would fit it.  I always liked the Mexican name Alejandro which in Greek means defender.  Maybe that is why Zorro's first name in those recent movies was named Alejandro.  My granddaughter's name is Nina and I love it, she wants to be a singer one day.  My grandson is Ian, this kid is going to create some big project one day with his imagination he is smart as a whip and funny as hell.  So choose your new name and have fun.  For some of your Guys and Dolls a little roll playing for February 14.

MADLY IN LOVE WITH MYSELF - For me not really, I have faults just like everyone and can't be in love with my self.  Come on Speakies search your souls and truly answer this celebration.

CANNED FOOD MONTH - What would we do without canned food.  Veggies, soups, fruit, potatoes, sauces and of course and I can not forget Pork and Beans. The more you eat the more you toot.  Just read the labels for sodium content and buy no salt added for a healthier you.

Today is also Tortini Day which is really ice cream.  Now at Publix supermarkets when on sale we purchase Eddy's Spumoni which is delicious on those hot summer nights and if you are truly hooked every night is a winner.

Have a great day and a wonderful evening.

No comments: