St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Monday, February 11, 2013

IT IS MONDAY ONCE AGAIN

HELLO SPEAKIES:

I know Mondays are not your favorite day of the week, but be grateful for living through one more Monday.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  In our neighborhood we had a Chinese Auction Sunday along refreshments that included hotdogs, chips and soda and cake to raise money for the community. That stuff is for a women.  Give me a rod, some lures or worms and that's my auction, better yet the Gulf Coast of Florida for plenty of fish to catch.

I wanted you to know I started to water proof the ramp.  Rain has been in the forecast and no way I'm applying the water seal.  Let's see what is happening today.

DON'T CRY OVER SPILLED MILK DAY - If I spilled milk it would be my luck the whole bottle would be on the floor of my kitchen.  2 weeks ago, Roe forgot to tighten the lid on the orange juice container, I took it out of the ice box (that is what I always called it, call me old fashion) and gave it the good old college shake, juice went all over the sink and floor, now I check everything.

WHITE TEE SHIRT DAY - White tee shirts and jeans growing up and after a good bath or shower a new set was on my body except in summer when shorts were worn  I had both tee shirts with a front pocket and just plain.  I even remember guys rolling up their cigarette packs in the sleeves. The good old days are remembered.

SHUT IN VISITATION DAY - If you know a person who is shut in, sick or just lonely, pay them a visit today.  You will make their day and feel the happiness in your heart as well.

LAZY-BOY CHAIR RELEASED THIS DATE IN 1948 - When we first moved to Florida we purchased a Lazy-Boy recliner.  It did not live up to the specifications under the purchase price and we never received any reimbursement or satisfaction from the company.  Last chair we ever purchased from that nimyo company.  Florida, the land of crooks who want to take your cash.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND START SHOPPING FOR THAT SPECIAL GUY OR DOLL.  VALENTINE'S DAY IS NEARING.

No comments: