St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, February 7, 2013

HAPPY THURSDAY GUYS AND DOLLS

GOOD MORNING GUYS AND DOLLS:

Went to Home Depot and made my purchases, let's see what happens.  I probably will be laying the first coat on today but I wanted to write to my readers first.

SEND A CARD TO A FRIEND DAY - I have a couple good friends that I talk to and to me that is better than sending a card.  So for all those dear friends near to you, give them a call instead of a card.

WAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AT YOUR NEIGHBORS - Only have a few good ones which I cherish as friends.  The rest can have my middle finger as far as I am concerned.  That's me and the attitude I have. I do not put up with bullshit from people that pretend.

DUMP THE JERK DAY - All right Guys and Dolls, this is the true day for dumping.  Single, Engaged or Married.  If you are involved with any of these jerks today is the day to pull the plug and watch them go down the drain.  We all need is happiness and that does not include jerks, bullies, abusers or whatever humanoids you are involved with. Give them the Deep Six Today. These are the words of Joey Z, so it is written so let it be done.

FETTUCCINE ALFREDO DAY -  It is a pasta or as the Italians would say macaroni tossed with Parmesan Cheese and butter.  As the cheese is melting the liquids form a smooth and rich coating on the pasta.  Now I like my Fettuccine pasta mixed with Marinara sauce and shrimp.  So good.  Roe, Elizabeth and my son Joey love the real Fettuccine cream sauce maybe mixed with chicken or seafood.  Enjoy guys.

This is it for today, have a great one and please be careful out there.  As the weekend approaches, make your plans and hope for a good time and weather.  Thanks for reading, otherwise it would not be worth writing.  Thanks again.


No comments: