St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, January 3, 2013

WHERE IS THIS WEEK GOING

Good Morning Guys and Dolls:




I want to thank all of you for stopping by yesterday and reading my blog.  It makes writing more fun when you have readers that stop by every day.  Went to the cardiologist yesterday and things have not changed so I'm happy about that.  I took down the outside lights yesterday it went pretty smooth however it was sad.  I really enjoy the Christmas holidays with the tree and all the decorations that Roe uses to put the spirit inside our house.  The day after New Years is just not my favorite day of the year it is a long way till next Christmas rolls around.

On this day we celebrate "Festival of Sleep Day."  The purpose of this holiday is to learn how to get a good nights sleep.  I know when I was in the hospital in December I only had 4 hours sleep and finally one of the nurses said I was ordered a sleeping pill each night.  The first night I refused it and only had about 3 hours sleep.  The next night I took one and before I knew it was 6:00 a.m. and I was ready for my coffee and paper.  Great nursing staff at Florida Hospital they helped you in everyway possible.

January is also "Volunteer Blood Donor Month".  I'm sorry that because of my medication I can't donate my blood to save some one's life.  If you can donate blood do so this month and maybe save a life along the way.

For you foodies this day, we honor "Chocolate Covered Cherry Day."  Over the holidays we purchased about 4 boxes of Cella Chocolate Covered Cherries the dark chocolate kind.  I've been enjoying a few each day and still have a full box not opened.

Well Speakies enjoy your Thursday, don't work to hard and enjoy the evening as well.

No comments: