HELLO FELLOW ZIPSTERS:
A happy Tuesday to your all. I'm giving Joey Z a little rest today so I thought I might lay a little senior citizen stuff on you first.
Do you know the answers to the following questions?
1. When is a retiree's bedtime?
2. Why don't retirees mind being called seniors?
3. Among retirees, what is considered formal attire?
4. What is the common term for someone who enjoys work and refuses to retire?
5. What do retirees call a long lunch?
Answers will be listed down below.
Now here is a food holiday I like. Today is "NATIONAL BLONDE BROWNIE DAY." I would always welcome a good looking blonde selling brownies. I know that's not the right answer to this holiday, but I can always fantasize that in my old brain. I guess if you like blonde brownies go out and find some and enjoy.
Here are the answers for the senior quiz:
1. Three hours after he falls asleep in his or her's chair. (Can't leave my Zip's Dolls out).
2. The term comes with a 10% discount.
3. Tied shoes.
I leave you today with these wishes:
"Wherever there is happiness
Hope you'll will be there too,
Where ever there are friendly smiles
Hope they'll smile on you,
Whenever there is sunshine,
Hope it shines especially for you to make each day
for you as bright as it can be."
Zip is signing off, have a great day.