St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, April 6, 2012

WEEKEND WISHES

Happy Friday and Weekend Wishes to All:

Joey Z stopping by on the best day of the work week, yes Friday of course. We have holidays to talk and celebrate this weekend so let me get started.

FUN DAY AT WORK – This holiday seems to pop-up many times during the year. I declare we make it an official holiday every Friday of the work week and propose casual dress, long lunches and early dismissal. I vote yes all the way.

FRESH TOMATO DAY – I hope the tomatoes I eat are fresh would hate to bite into a rotten one. I love tomatoes; in fact a few years ago I tried to grow some but no luck on the big boys and success on the cherry tomatoes. Still miss those Jersey Beefsteak tomatoes. If you love tomatoes do what I did as a young kid, take a tomato by hand, pour a little salt and eat it like an apple.

TV DINNERS MADE THEIR DEBUT – I remember the old ones had aluminum over the food and it seemed there were 4 to 5 compartments for the entire dinner inside. TV dinners are great for work use or something in a snap, but watch the sodium on the label, I know I have to. Here’s an idea for you Speakies, grab a bunch of Hungry Man Dinners tonight, buy some old TV trays have dinner and watch the TV Land Channel as a family. Corny but it may be fun.

JUMP OVER THINGS DAY – Joey Z can’t do too much jumping any more but if I see hurdles coming at me I’ll give it a try. You the little ones out there teach them how to jump rope today.

NO HOUSE WORK DAY – This one falls on Saturday so Guys and Dolls take a break and relax. I would like to but it’s the only day I have off to get stuff done.

Last of all its “DRAW A BIRD DAY.” Get those bird books out, some paper and pencils and prove to yourself that you are a true artist. Give those kiddies some paper and crayons and just enjoy their imagination come to life.

That’s all for today Guys and Dolls, have a wonderful weekend and be careful out there.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow it was extra cool to be eating a Swanson TV dinner on one of those "snap" leg "TV Trays. I guess in retrospect, the only thing that was "better" in a TV dinner were the frozen peas. One thing that was never, ever heard in the aisles of any supermarket was ... "Please Ma, can we get two cans of peas".

Skip

JoeZ said...

Skip you could take those peas and put them in a shooter and have fun. Hard as a brick. Happy Easter to you and the family.