St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EAT EGG SALAD AND WRITE

Top of the Tuesday Speakies:


Did you know it is “EGG SALAD WEEK” which falls on the week right after Easter Sunday? Egg salad there is something that I haven’t had in years. I told Roe a few weeks ago I was thinking of making an egg salad sandwich but I didn’t want all the fuss and mess. She told me to go to a diner and order one only problem there are not many diners down south and I would have to purchase an egg salad sandwich at one of those gas station stores. Looks like Joey Z will be creating his own version of the Egg Salad sandwich shortly.

Today is “Encourage Young Writers Day” which is a great holiday to observe. I never considered myself a writer until I wanted to write a book just for fun and have it published. Later I started the blog and really enjoy writing each day and injecting my own sense of humor. Am I a great writer, no just having fun and if you know someone at a young age who enjoys putting their words on paper encourage them, they may write the next great American novel one day.

The birth stone for April is the Diamond and the White Sapphire. For those Guys out there who’s Dolls are having birthdays or you are celebrating your years together here’s a little hint from Joey Z, start saving for that special gift.


How about a few more great Country Songs:

I GOT THE HUNGRIES FOR YOUR LOVE AND I’M WAITIN IN YOUR WELFARE LINE.

I BOUGHT THE SHOES THAT JUST WALKED OUT ON ME.

I’D RATHER PASS A KIDNEY STONE THAN ANOTHER NIGHT WITH YOU.

IF YOU LEAVE ME CAN I COME TOO?

I’M HERE TO GET MY BABY OUT OF JAIL.

I can only take so much, have a great day Speakies.



No comments: