St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Monday, April 9, 2012

BE KIND

Happy Monday Guys and Dolls:


Hoping you all had a great and blessed Easter with your family. Now you didn’t eat all that candy in the little one’s baskets did you and if you did may your stomach feel the pain today. Joey Z had a nice Easter too. In this second week of April we celebrate the following weekly holidays:
READING IS FUN – I love to write; hate to read unless the book has plenty of pictures. Do encourage the little ones to read, I know our granddaughter loves to read and calls Roe up and tells her all about the stories she has read.

NATIONAL GARDEN WEEK – Well I’ve been doing a little work in my flower garden, trying to rearrange the pots, planting a few new flowers and even started a radish planter. That’s my little world of relaxation and if it’s yours have fun this week.

BE KIND TO ANIMALS WEEK – We see the cruelty to dogs and cats on TV down here every week on the news. I would love to put those owners in cages and hang them high in a tree and let them rot. I just remember our dog Luee and how he filled our house fun and friendship. No matter what animal or pet you have be kind to them for one day when you meet the “Man Above” they might put a good word in for you.

As far as food goes today it is “POWDERED MILK DAY.” All I can say to that is forget it; if my milk doesn’t come from cows I don’t want it. I had enough powdered crap in the service. Well Speakies have a great day and enjoy the evening as well.

No comments: