St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, August 12, 2011

WEEKEND WISHES ALL



Happy Friday Speakies:

Well the last day of the work week for most of us is here and I hope it’s a fast one for everybody. Just as a reminder there are a few good holidays to celebrate this weekend. One of the first is “DAUGHTER’S DAY”, there you go Dads get out there and celebrate the day with your little or big doll. I know my granddaughter is having a birthday party with her friends and I know my son and daughter-in-law will make her day a special one. Here are a few more to raise your glasses to:

VINYL RECORD DAY – Had a nice collection in my younger days, still have a few left.

BASEBALL FANS DAY – A Phillies fan forever win or lose.

TRAIL MIX DAY – For me it has to be the Pub Mix with those hot crackers mixed in.

SENIOR CITIZEN’S DAY – I’m there so I’ll be celebrating this one.

NATIONAL CREAMSICLE DAY – Loved those as a kid the ones on a stick.

Have a great weekend Guys and Dolls and see you next week.

No comments: