St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WATERMELON MAN, HE'S THE WATERMELON MAN



Happy Hump Day Guys and Dolls:

If you like watermelon today is your day, “NATIONAL WATERMELON DAY”, that great summer dessert at picnics or on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Biting into that sweet watery fruit and spitting out those seeds as far as you can. Now give me my watermelon diced with no seeds in a bowl, that’s my idea of eating it. I’m always hesitant purchasing any kinds of melon whether its watermelons, cantaloupes or honeydews. I always choose the ones that are not quite ready to eat but lately my skills have improved somewhat.

For those who have sisters it is “SISTERS DAY.” Go ahead call your SIS, talk for hours, go visit or even better go to lunch or dinner. As the good Lord said “Love Thy Brother”, Joey Z says “Love Thy Sister Too.”

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS DAY – Now there is a nerve racking job, one slip could be disaster. I admire you guys so Joey Z says “after work have a drink.”







NATIONAL WAFFLE DAY – I haven’t had waffles in years. I remember liking my waffles nice and soft not hard or crispy. Cover those babies with butter and maple syrup and you have yourself a breakfast. When the Z was small I remember the waffle man coming around South Trenton at night, you could get hot waffles with powder sugar, plain or with a brick of ice cream, that was a real treat for us kids in those days.

Well today brings us to the down side of the work week, enjoy your day, don’t work too hard and be careful out there.

No comments: