St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Monday, August 15, 2011

PRZYJACIEL AND PIES TODAY

Good Monday Morning Speakies:

Hoping you all had a great weekend, Roe and I visited my son and his family on Sunday. Our granddaughter is celebrating her birthday this week so we paid a visit to spend the day with them. Grandma Roe took her out shopping; one of the bonding threads of all women at any age. Well next Monday school starts down here so the morning commute to work will be a little more crowded. I have never seen so many yellow school buses in my life and their main base is a few miles from our house, it’s like a sea of yellow when they are all parked there. I hope the idiots of the roads down here pay attention starting next week, well at least I’ll say a prayer. Some holidays today to raise our glasses high:

BEST FRIENDS DAY – I would like to say hello to a very good friend of mine Joey G. wish I could see him more. Call your friends up and wish them well on this day.

NATIONAL RELAXATION DAY – Who in their right mind would not like this holiday, I would like it more if I could take a nap this afternoon that is relaxing to me. No matter what, enjoy a relaxing moment when you can today if only for a few hours or minutes.

A couple desserts get holidays today, “NATIONAL ANGEL FOOD CAKE” and “LEMON MERINGUE PIE.” Let’s talk Angel Food Cake first. It is a type of sponge cake that became popular in the U.S. in the late 19th century. It is named because of its airy lightness that was said to be the “food of the angels.” Personally to Joey Z it never has been one of my favorites to me no taste and it’s like eating a real sponge. So Sorry!

Now for Lemon Meringue Pie all I can say is that I like it, good tart taste with a little hint of sweetness goes great with milk. That’s my pie review for today. Hope you all have a great day and a wonderful evening.

No comments: