St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WELCOME NOEL

A special warm welcome to Noel who joined my followers. Noel and I met at Macks Truck of Wisdom a great site for all you Trenton NJ "Burg" people. Welcome again Noel.

4 comments:

Mack said...

Thank You for the Shout-Out
JoeZ:)
PS: I heard 2 older ladies in the
Mercerville Acme saying nice things
about Dr Vento:)

JoeZ said...

Mack, did not know Noel was a doctor. Great to know such things, by the way Noel, I've got this pain LOL.

Noel said...

Joe,
Not me my Dad was Dr Vento. I didn't come close the being a doctor. I got the same pain...

JoeZ said...

Sorry Noel on the mistake, take 2 aspirins and blog me in the morning. Have a great weekend.