St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

JOEY Z'S WHO CARES AND YOU'LL GET YOURS COLUMN

In my first book I wrote about people, places and things that really frost me. I thought I’d keep it up with a column of my own, “Joey Z’s Who Cares and You’ll Get Yours.” I’ll be checking out news stories, the Hollywood scene and write about happenings that deserve to be noted as “Who Cares” and those that face my words of “You’ll Get Yours”. So please let your comments rip and don’t be shy. Here we go with a few news items I found today.

Jon & Kate Call It Quits – Who cares, get the divorce, get your show off the air and replace it with Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Ryan O’Neal Says He Plans To Marry Farrah – About time you popped the question and by the way were you able to get that big insurance policy on her.

Lohan Ticketed After Noise Complaint – She’s just noise period.

Chris Brown Get Probation After Pleading Guilty – If it was the common man 10 to 20. Don’t worry Chris one day you’ll get yours.

See what I mean, send your comments in, get those little things off your chest, you'll feel better.

No comments: