St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Monday, April 27, 2009

More Trenton, NJ Pictures

I checked out Mack's blog this morning and saw a few familiar photos. One was looking down Revere Ave from Liberty St. Our old Trenton home was on the left side of the photo. Posted were pictures from Saxman of Carl and Mary's Confectionary store on the corner of Beatty St. and Home Ave. Sax's parents owned the store back in the 40's, I never knew that. The pictures brought back a lot of memories of going there to buy candy, cigarettes, yes in those days a kid could buy a pack and drinking the best vanilla milkshakes ever. Carl made them not to thick, not to thin and ice cold. Anyone who reads my blogs and you are from the Trenton area, check out Mack's blog.

2 comments:

Mack said...

Thank You JoeZ:)))
I took a picture of that
store without knowing what it was.
When I made a post of it Sax then
pointed out it was owned by his family at one time, my reaction to that was WOW! ,then he sent over those cool pictures.

JoeZ said...

Mack, both my parents worked when I was younger and every summer I spent the days at my grandmother's house on Home Ave. Carl's was on the corner and I must have went there 5 times a day. That's were I met Sax's brother Lou. He and I became good friends and recently started to e-mail each other again after all those years. Carl's was a neat place.