St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

THANKS AND THINKING AHEAD

Happy Tuesdays Speakies:

Had the day off yesterday, another doctor appointment, things looking good I hope, came off some more medicine I don't need in the old body.  Thanks to all my readers who sent me birthday wishes on Saturday, Mack, MaryJean, Noel, Roe, Joey, Elizabeth, Tom, The Quixley, Bonnie, Stephanie, Ralph and all the others I may have missed.  65 is grand is guess like to see many more years to come to do and to write and enjoy period.  Roe and I visited my son Jeff and his family on the West Coast Saturday, my granddaughter wanted a Checker's Burger however we convinced her to go for a 5 Guys Burger and Fries.  We had a nice lunch, the place was not crowded and the food was wiped out.  For a little girl who only like macaroni, chicken nuggets and fries she's moving up to the east side of food.

Weather is getting very hot here today, highs are near 96 and maybe some rain in sight over the next few days.
I know a lot of kids will be heading to Disney soon with school being out so the traffic will be building in volume over the next few weeks.  Just remember if you are planning to visit Central Florida and take in the attractions keep your patience, stay cool, drink lots of water and be careful on the roadways because traffic will be heavy and the lines at attractions long.

When I retire next month I may not be writing everyday but there will be posts from me about stuff, maybe me, the crazies, food or whatever I want to write about.  The next month for me is hectic with doctors and getting everything ready for my big day.  Funny when you are young that day never crosses your mind but it is here for me.  Scary in a way, anticipation in another but hopes for a good life to come.  Have to run Guys and Dolls, thanks as always for reading my blog and posts.  Love you all.

No comments: