St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

HOOK, LINE AND SINKER

I’m Back Like I Said:

Hope all of you Dads out there had a great Father’s Day Weekend and Monday was an easy day for all. Being I did not write on Monday, I missed a few good holidays so I thought I would list them today and of course with my usual comments. So if you are ready here we go.

GO FISHING DAY – That is an everyday holiday that I could enjoy. We have several small lakes where we live and they produce some nice size largemouth bass and bluegills. I personally prefer saltwater fishing and plan to enjoy more time with my son on the coast fishing the inter-coastal waters. Hey Guys if you have small Guys or Dolls and they ask you to take them fishing do it I know I really was thrilled when my Dad took me and I took my boys.

MACADEMIAN NUT DAY – Great tasting nuts from the State of Hawaii if you can bite into them no just kidding, they are great and they also make some great flavored cookies.

Now today we raise our milk glasses to “EAT AN OREO COOKIE.” I remember those days of dipping my Oreo’s in a glass of milk just waiting for the right minute to wrap my lips around it before it fell into the milk. I was never one to break the cookie in half and lick the cream. So anyway you like to eat your Oreo Cookies do it today.

I like the US and I found some new state mottos these were not made to be offensive but just a good laugh, so here are a few to enjoy and make your day:

ALABAMA - HELL YES, WE HAVE ELECTRICITY.


ALASKA – 11, 623 ESKIMOS CAN’T BE WRONG.


ARIZONA – BUT IT’S A DRY HEAT.


ARKANSAS – LITERACY AIN’T EVERYTHING.


CALIFORNIA – BY 30, OUR WOMEN HAVE MORE PLASTIC THAN YOUR HONDA.


COLORADO – IF YOU DON’T SKI, DON’T BOTHER.

Enough for today more at a later date. Have a wonderful day Speakies.

No comments: