St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FISH LIVE IN WATER, LET THEM BE MOIST WHEN EATING

Friends, Romans and Country Men – Lend me your Ears:

As I wrote yesterday, Rosemary and I had a social function to attend being held at Crabby Bills. The company was superb, the water with lemon was wet, the onion rings were messy and good, but Caesar puts his thumb down to part of the meal itself. I ordered fish and chips with a side of cole slaw. The fries were okay and so was the cole slaw, however the Pollock was dry, it took great amounts of tartar sauce to make it moist. Rosemary ordered the stuffed Pollack with crab meat. Both were very dry.

Like I said, the company was fun and that was the purpose of the entire evening. So if you ever go to a Crabby Bills, just tell them don’t dry out the fish. During dinner last night a place in New Jersey came up and I had heard the same name from my friend John whom I work with. If you are ever in the Linden, NJ area and love Polish food, the place to go is “Big Stash's", the food is out of this world I hear, so give it a try.

No comments: