St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NOT THE MOMMA

Happy Tuesday Speakies:

Well gang its May 15 and the month is nearly half-over with. Time is flying by and soon those little tykes will be on summer vacation and all those tourists will be returning to the land of Mickey Mouse. Well there’s nothing Joey Z can do about that one. Let’s see the holiday for today or the week and maybe even monthly celebrations we can honor.

Today we celebrate “DINOSAUR DAY” not many left except for those museum bone ones. Remember a TV show back in the mid or late 80’s called Dinosaurs, where the baby dinosaur always called his dad “Not the Momma.” I could not remember the name of the show until my son Joe filled me in. If you are visiting Central Florida off I-4 in Polk County there is an attraction called Dinosaur World, looks cool and if your kids are into dinosaurs check it out.

Hey Guys its “NYLON STOCKING DAY.” All I can say about this holiday is that I love them always have and always will hubba, hubba.

PEACE OFFICERS MEMORIAL DAY – Stop and remember those police officers who gave their lives in the line of duty.

Today is also “Chocolate Chip Cookie Day.” I was never really a big cookie fan except for my mom’s homemade Polish Christmas cookies however Chocolate Chip cookies I can deal with as long as they are soft and warm.

May is “Make Breathing Easy Month.” As a one-time smoker I was always being asked to quit, finally after getting bladder cancer did I finally learn my lesson. I can truly say now I know what a foul odor it is to smell whether on a person or in a public area. Please for the sake of others quit.

Have a great day Guys and Dolls.





No comments: