St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

KIDS WHAT CAN I SAY?

Happy First Hump Day in May:



There is a very nice observance today "BROTHER AND SISTER DAY.” I’m an only child so I never had the experience of having a brother or sister to share my life with. I’m very happy that Roe and I had 2 boys who grew up close and still though living away from each other are still sharing that closeness. Do yourself a favor today, call your brother or sister if only to say hello and maybe have lunch or dinner today.

Now here comes babies, “NATIONAL BABY DAY” no problem with that Joey Z loves the little ones just as much as the rest of you Guys and Dolls after all we were all babies once. Give those babies tons of love and attention I know they sense the love of good parents. You read of so much abuse of little ones it makes you sick to know there is trash out there calling themselves parents. After reading about all the child abuse we should have a test for those considering parenthood. The rule would be simple, you fail you’re neutered Amen.

It is also take a “BABY TO LUNCH” good idea, bad idea I’m not the one to say, hell yes I can say what I want to. To me not a good idea unless the baby sleeps throughout lunch crying in a restaurant is in fact disturbing to other patrons who want to enjoy a good meal and fine conversation. If you get angry about my statement you have right just as I have my personal opinion. Do you know what worst “Screaming Kids?” Those unruly little brats whose parents think it’s cute for them to disrupt someone’s lunch or dinner by screaming and carrying on. Last year we were having dinner with my son and his wife and our best friends who came to visit at a local steakhouse. All was fine and good until a party of 8 kids showed up for a birthday dinner. The mommies placed all those tykes in the two booths behind us and the chaos began with “I don’t want vegetables, I want candy”, I know Roe felt like going over and squeezing their juice boxes right up their noses. My advice go to Chucky Cheese and have your party.

So much for kids for today, after all I have to take a day to complain once in a while. Have a great day.

No comments: