St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A LITTLE REST IS COMING

Happy Thursday Speakies:


This will be my last post for the next few days and next week as well. Joey Z has relatives coming to visit and Roe and I are playing hosts. There are still some monthly celebrations to check out so I’ll post a few and give you some of Joey Z’s insights as usual.

National Strawberry Month – Strawberries rule as a fruit the sweeter the better. If you ever plan to visit Central Florida in late February there is an annual Strawberry Festival celebrated every year in Plant City, Florida which is located off of I-4 heading towards Tampa, Florida. Next year’s festival is scheduled from February 28 to March 10, 2013. Here is the website for further information www/flstrawberryfestival.com.

If you like asparagus May is the month for you, that’s right it’s “NATIONAL ASPARAGUS MONTH.” Asparagus is one of Joey Z’s favorite green vegetables to eat however it has to be cooked well done; I like it nice and soft not al dente.

Older American’s Month, I’m starting to slide into that celebration and my big contribution is that I’ll be retiring at the end of July this year. That’s right old Joey Z is leaving the employment ranks and into the ranks of Social Security and Medicare. I say Yeah Baby on that deal.

On Saturday celebrate “No Dirty Dishes Day.” To me that means get someone else to wash your dishes or use paper plates for the day along with plastic knives, spoons and forks. I can always live with that, Roe gets on me about saying I want to use paper plates when we eat dinner I never win so that’s the end of that situation.

Well Guys and Dolls like I said I’ll be gone for a week but shall return keep on reading and feel free to post anytime. Be careful out there as always.

No comments: