St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, March 2, 2012

WEEKEND WISHES SPEAKIES

Happy First Friday in March Speakies:

Weekend wishes are here from Joey Z along with some great weekend celebrations. So let’s get started with some of the ones I picked up to raise a pint to.

SILLY PUTTY’S BIRTHDAY – I loved that stuff when I was a kid, bounced it all around the floor, made copies of the comics on it and stretched that sucker as far as I could. I say get some Silly Putty and play today.

A couple of birthday wishes go out today to Elmer Fudd and Porky Pig those loveable cartoon characters who came out in 1937 to make us laugh.

SALES PERSON DAY – I worked in sales for a number of years but my idea of salesmanship was never to be pushy. I can’t stand pushy sales people, especially car salesman or those door to door duds. We have a no solicitation rule where we live however once in a great while a slime ball sneaks through the cracks. Last year two guys were walking up the driveway and started their spiel when I responded in Polish confusing the heck out of them and later came my Polish curse words in a loud tone and off they went, only later to be arrested for bilking senior citizens.

HUG A SOLDIER DAY – If you know one give them a hug if not grab one in public and shock the hell out of him or her, just like that famous WWII photo taken at Times Square in NYC.

Finally for food “NATIONAL POUND CAKE DAY.” Pound cake is one of my favorite cakes but it has to be moist and I don’t care what kind, white, yellow, chocolate or marble as long as it’s moist. Well Guys and Dolls have a great weekend and be careful out there and be good to each other.



No comments: