St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, March 22, 2012

OOPS THERE GOES MY LUNCH

Happy Thursday Guys and Dolls:


Hope old Joey Z is finding everyone in a bright and happy mood this morning and I wish you all a great day. Some fun things to celebrate today and of course I’ll throw my two cents in of remarks so let’s get started with those holidays.

ROLLER COASTER DAY – Personally never a big fan of coasters, I don’t like heights that much but I’ve ridden a few roller coasters in my time. Now my son is a roller coaster freak, loves them and so does Roe. There was a great special on roller coasters on the Travel Channel a year ago and I’m sure it will be shown again now that spring is here. If you are a coaster fan don’t miss it.

GOOF- OFF DAY – My kind of holiday, unfortunately with work calling I am not blessed to celebrate this holiday with some of you. So for you goofers out there this is your day have fun.

FEEL YOUNG DAY – To me some days you feel young some days you don’t. As the old saying goes “Getting Old Sucks.” To the Speakies my age I know at times it’s hard to feel young but we must try and get that old feeling back. I think I’ll give it a try later today if not I’ll collapse in my easy chair and dream about younger days.

BADMINTON DAY – That cute little racquet and shuttlecock set that adores many a backyard in the summer is celebrated today. Who plays badminton you ask? Don’t hide it we all played that game when we were younger and even some of us now. In fact I see Bobby and Randy and Sally and Sue playing it now on the lawn of that Palm Beach home. You have to admit it’s a fun game to play and not as exhausting as tennis. So this summer go out and buy a set and teach the little ones how to play and enjoy a nice family game after dinner.

Have a great evening Guys and Dolls and be careful out there.

No comments: