St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BUTTERFLIES AND SPIDERS GET AWAY FROM MY CHIPS

Happy Hump Day Speakies:


Good Morning Gang, it’s half-time for the week that good old Wednesday that means the weekend is approaching. There is a lesson to be learned today and that it butterflies because it is “LEARN ABOUT BUTTERFLIES DAY." A butterfly is a day flying insect of the Order Lepidoptera which also includes moths. To me butterflies are beautiful insects to watch in flight and on flowers and that’s my finish to this holiday.

SAVE A SPIDER DAY – I know there are good and bad spiders and we have our share here in Florida. Here’s my rule if they are in my house their dead; outside have fun boys but if you come near me I’ll zap you. That’s how Joey Z celebrates this holiday.

Now for my favorite holiday we are celebrating today “NATIONAL POTATO CHIP DAY.” I’m also speaking for my daughter-in-law Elizabeth who is also a chip freak like me. Any verification needed you can send a comment to Roe and she will verify this fact is true. You name the chips and I like them Plain, BBQ, Cape Cod Style, Shrimp flavored by Utz, Sour Cream and Onion and the list can go on. My son’s friend sent him potato chips from Japan, don’t know what they said on the package but they were very good but I don’t want to know the flavor or the source. One of the best chips ever was Charles Chips that came in a can and delivered to your home. Wise also produced a good tasting chip and was the favorite potato chip eaten growing up in Trenton. Whatever you’re favorite chips are have some today and let’s honor that great American snack. Have a great day Speakies and I’ll see you soon.









2 comments:

Mack said...

Charles Chips Yummm:)

JoeZ said...

Mack, they are good, saw them for the first time down here but in bags at Fresh Market.