St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, March 8, 2012

AUNTS, FLOWERS AND CLUSTERS

Happy Thursday Guys and Dolls:

Here we are and it is already March 8 and I guess I can truly say time is Marching along. Today is "AUNT DAY" those loveable sisters of your parents whom you either love or hate. To me there were two kinds of aunts the fussy and the cool. I had both in my years of growing up. Being Polish even your parent’s aunts you officially called aunt so there were plenty of aunts running around. All my parent’s sisters have passed away but I do have a special aunt I would love to hear from one day. We’ve lost touch since I moved to Florida and she and my uncle were my favorite. Hope you read this one day Aunt Louise and post a comment. So if you have any aunts still alive give them a call and wish them a “Happy Aunt Day.”

PLANT A FLOWER is happening today. I love flowers and have a little bed devoted to my granddaughter. I have to get started soon with some new flowers, mulch and a fresh spread of rich planting soil. One of my favorite flowers is the Purslane which blooms every spring even though they look dead in the winter. The picture posted is what the flower looks like. Try planting some, they spread like crazy and are beautiful flowers. You can grow them in pots or just plant some in the earth and watch them take off.

For my foodies out there today is “PEANUT CLUSTER DAY.” Personally I’m not a cluster fan of anything. I like chocolate and peanuts but by themselves. Speaking of peanuts I’m getting in the mood for some boiled peanuts. We had them at work several years ago and I really acquired a taste for them. I have to put a plea out for someone to boil a batch.

Have a great day and a wonderful evening, stay safe and be good.

No comments: