St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SHOW US YOUR PAPERS

Hello Speakies:

Sometimes I wonder why I watch the world evening news. Is it just to get aggravated by the idiots of this country or did I forget TMZ was on the other channel. Yesterday the Arizona illegal legislation law aimed at identifying and prosecuting illegal’s made me stop in my tracks. The law if passed would make it possible for any resident or visitor to Arizona that looks like he or she could be Mexican or another nationality to be questioned on his citizenship. I remember seeing something like that on the History Channel but the people were wearing arm bands with a yellow star and were Jews. Let's not forget what we did to the Japanese Americans during World War II. Is Arizona going to issue arm bands with the picture of Speedy Gonzalez on it and push this country towards being a fascist nation?

Who comes on next in this news story is John McCain, war hero (The Maverick) saying the people of Southern Arizona are fed up with all the illegal alien crossings. Must be re-election time John and you are worried. What a hypocrite John, you fought for freedom and the rights of all men and now you just turn your head to appease the racists of our country.

It’s funny I hear people saying I don’t want the government to interfere with me and my freedoms, choice of healthcare coverage etc, but yet they turn their cheek and don’t care what happens to their fellow man. Yes, check their citizenship, I’m not paying for their health care but don’t "THREAD ON ME" and my freedom. Keep that idea up and one day we all will be hearing the phrase, “SHOW US YOUR PAPERS.”

Strictly the view of JoeyZ.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Good job, Joe....!!

JoeZ said...

I only speak the truth.