St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Monday, April 5, 2010

BYE BYE BIRDIES

Good Morning Speakies:

Another Happy Monday is upon us; try to make the best of it my guys and dolls. Hope everyone had a nice Easter holiday. My son and my soon to be daughter-in-law came over for dinner. Roe made a great chicken parm and linguine side dish and she did not forget the Polish in me by having my kielbasa and horseradish also. My son did a little mechanic work on my car never forgetting his education from Ford Motor Company. We played a little Monopoly card game and of course the ladies were the victors once again.

Today we celebrate the following holidays:

National Deep Dish Pizza Day – See I can never get away from pizza. I’ve had deep dish but still prefer my Jersey crispy crust tomato pie or Sicilian.

White House Easter Egg Roll – A standard tradition in Washington, DC, roll those eggs kiddies.

Speaking of Washington, I read my Eagles traded Donovan McNabb to the Skins, it’s a mixed emotion for many Eagle fans, he brought Philly into contention many seasons but could never win the big one. I wish him luck in DC and I hope it does not come back to bite the Eagles in their butts. Only time will tell. I wanted to play a farewell song for Donovan so I checked my music list and found one pretty close. It’s Bye Bye Birdie from the movie of the same title. Enjoy and have a great day Speakies.

2 comments:

Mack said...

Hi Joe:)
I would have taken McNabb for
my Raiders in a second...but
the Eagles are usually good and
seem to know what they are doing
so its difficult to second guess
them...Eagles seem to make the
playoffs most years now:)

JoeZ said...

Mack, we can only see what will happen. Glad you had a nice Easter holiday.