St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

NEVER FORGET THIS DAY IN HISTORY

GOOD MORNING GUYS AND DOLLS:




NEVER FORGET THIS DAY IN HISTORY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2001.  THE DAY WHEN WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES WERE ATTACKED BY TERRORISTS.  THIS DAY IS IMPORTANT TO US AS IT WAS TO OUR PARENTS WHEN PEARL HARBOR WAS ATTACKED ON DECEMBER 7, 1941.  BEWARE AND ALWAYS KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR SUSPICION.

Now to happier things this day: 

MAKE YOUR BED DAY - When I was working Roe always made my bed when she woke up, some days there was a slip up but that does not matter now.  Now that I am retired, I usually make up both our beds unless she does it first.  The joys of retirement age just get better each day.  So lazy butts make up your beds and when you are ready to crawl under those sheets you'll know it was made and it is fresh.

I WANT TO START MY OWN BUSINESS DAY - So do Roe and I and we can't tell you the secret.  Hoping one day to make it happen.  Donate please, as I always say charity begins at Joey Z's.

For you foodies today, honor the "HOT CROSS BUNS."  I always liked hot cross buns to eat when I was little, but now I just love Hot Buns.  It's my Blog Speakies, so sorry if it offends.

Have a great day and a wonderful evening and enjoy those buns Guys.

No comments: