St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, September 6, 2012

ARE YOU READY SPEAKIES BUY A DOZEN

HELLO GUYS AND DOLLS:


Are you ready for the "GREAT EGG TOSS DAY?"  Tell me you never got involved in an egg tossing contest, hell they were everywhere.  Local picnics, school picnics and even family outings at your uncle's house.  They were better than the water balloon contest you only got wet on that one, but the egg toss was nice and messy.  I recommend all you Guys and Dolls to get out there today and buy some eggs and have a contest.  Hey! a contest at work would be great and think of what a stress relief it could be and you can even blast the boss.

READ A BOOK DAY - I like to write and I have written two books but hate to read for some reason.  The books I like to read need to have pictures.  Now Roe is a reader of all sorts.  She owns every Stephen King book written and only has a few left to read.  I envy you readers, it is that I can not hold an interest in just reading words my mind starts to wander as Roe can verify that fact as she finds me talking to myself at times.

THE PINK PANTHER'S BIRTHDAY - The first time I ever saw a Pink Panther movie I knew I was hooked.  Peter Sellers was a complete boob and I never stopped liking his humor; it was sad he passed away at such an early young age.  My favorite movie in the series is still "A Shot in the Dark."  I recall the Beatty St. Boys all went to see that movie in Trenton when we were in high school and pissed our pants laughing.  I can still see Louie and I laughing so hard.

BARBIE DOLL DAY - Barbie made here debut in 1959.  I recently saw an episode on television called the "Toy Hunter."  A woman had an entire collection of Barbie Dolls and he purchased the first one from 1959 for $3,000 dollars.  Mom in heaven why did you throw out my old baseball cards?

It is "COFFEE ICE CREAM DAY" if you like that flavor have at it today.

I'm taking Friday off so let me fill you in on a couple of weekend holidays to drink to:

FEEL THE LOVE DAY - I remember that feeling and I'm sure you Guys and Dolls hold that feeling close to your hearts today.  Maybe it was your first crush, a flirtation from a pretty girl, your first kiss or your first steady girlfriend.  Its good to bring back those memories for that is what life is all about.  There have been the good times and bad for each of us, but memories such as love can never be forgotten.

Hey new Moms and Dads it is also "PAMPERS DAY."  Pampers the next best thing to sliced bread and that's all I'm saying about this holiday. 

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.  BE CAREFUL AND KEEP THE LOVE ALIVE.



No comments: