St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, November 3, 2011

HONORING HOUSEWIFE DOLLS TODAY



Happy Thursday Guys and Dolls:

Do all my Speakies know what comfort is? Today we are talking “SLEEP COMFORT DAY.” My sleep comfort day consists of a nice afternoon nap on my chair with my feet up, windows open with the breeze blowing across my body and me without a care for about 2 hours. I can only enjoy that now over the weekend but in a few months Joey Z will be retired and hoping to enjoy that daily. Roe has comfort as she has an adjustable bed which she truly enjoys.





This is the next important day we celebrate today. Joey Z’s Blog pays honor to “HOUSEWIFE DAY.” My thanks goes out to all those wives who stay at home taking care of the little ones, doing the cleaning, shopping, running the kiddies here and there, cooking and still trying to look good for you Guys when you come home. Now listen I want you to give your Doll an extra hug and kiss when you come home for all she does and it would not hurt to pick up some flowers or take her out to dinner tonight. Remember she is also your lover. I have to say thanks to Roe, she stayed home with our boys when they were little and guided them to become great guys today. Love you Honey.





It’s food time; today we honor “THE SANDWICH.” There are so many sandwiches you can’t name them all, but I’m going to list my favorites right now:


BLT
TUNA ON TOAST WITH TOMATO
ITALIAN HOT DOGS, ALSO ITALIAN SAUSAGE WITH PEPPERS AND ONIONS

PHILLY CHEESE STEAK
PORK ROLL AND CHEESE
FRENCH DIP
BURGERS AND DOGS

MEATLOAF ON A HARD ROLL WITH MUSTARD

I could go on and on but you but catch my drift. Enjoy your favorite sandwich for lunch. Have a great day and don’t forget that Doll of yours tonight.

No comments: