St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MY COURTESY GOES TO COWS



Happy Hump Day Guys and Dolls:

JoeyZ coming to you from a very hot and humid Florida where the temperatures have been in the upper 90’s and calling for thunderstorms each day, haven’t seen one yet in our area. I checked out the temps in the Northeast and see you guys are getting a little break from the heat. June is half way over and time keeps flying by and that means we are getting older by the minute. Let’s check out some holidays for the month:

LANE COURTESY MONTH – You’re not going to see that in the state of Florida often. I can count on the fingers of my one hand the times I motioned someone to proceed into the lane and never received the courtesy wave of thanks. Now no one gets by they can wait till hell freezes before I give them a break. So much for courtesy month on my part. Some more courtesy violators are the no signal nimyos who change lanes in front of you without the courtesy of signaling. Another gem of the road is the no signal guy just puts of his brakes and turns. These people must be ray gunned off the face of the Earth. I better stop my courtesy is fading with every word I’m writing now.

On a lighter note it is “NATIONAL DAIRY MONTH.” God bless those cows for the milk. All that good milk, butter and cheese comes from their milk. Keep it up cows.

NATIONAL CANDY MONTH – I’m not allowed to eat sweets that much but my favorite candy is still the old penny candy. Roe and I are in search for the old true watermelon slices, the ones that tasted like coconut and had the black seeds inside. There are ones that look like them but are not the real ones. Root beer barrels are another favorite along with black licorice the bite size kind.

Well all I can say is grab some candy of your choice, a container of milk and hit the road of courtesy and keep cool. Have a great day and evening Speakies.

No comments: