St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MAKE MINE CHOCOLATE



Good Morning Guys and Dolls:

It’s nice to be back and writing once again. Maybe when I retire I’ll write the “Great American Novel” but until then you are stuck with my daily chatter. Well its June my birth month and is named after the Roman Goddess Juno, the birthstone is the pearl and the flower for the month is the rose. Let’s see what kind of holidays we can celebrate today:

DONUT DAY – As much as I like them I have to watch the sugar but now and then I have one. No making fun at the cops today, let them have their share. Down here we have the chain donut shops, Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme and Publix makes some good ones too.

NATIONAL FISHING WEEK – Is celebrated in the first week of June. I had my fishing last week between my friend, sons and the kid here we boated about 40 one day. A day fishing is better than anything dealing with work.

NATIONAL HUG WEEK – Don’t forget to give the ones you love a big squeeze this week and tell them those words “I LOVE YOU.”

AMERICAN INDIAN CITIZENSHIP DAY – They were granted this in 1924. From my personal view they are the true American Citizen and it was a shame what they went through, homelands taken away and forced to live on reservations. Stand up for your rights and allow no one to take them away.

NATIONAL FROZEN YOGURT DAY – All I can say is good stuff and my favorite is chocolate. So have some donuts, eat a little frozen yogurt and enjoy the day.

No comments: