St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, June 30, 2011

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY SPEAKIES



Happy Thursday Speakies:

Today is going to be my weekend and holiday wishes for all of you. I’m taking a long weekend and writing is not included in my plans until after the 4th of July. I’m sure a lot of my Guys and Dolls will be cooking out over this holiday weekend or traveling to their favorite vacation haunts for a well-deserved rest. Whatever you do be careful out there.

There are some holidays to lift our glasses of cheer to so I have to remember them in this post. We have the following this weekend:

Early Bird Day – Is that one for the birds or for the Guys and Dolls who have to get up early for work each day?


TV Commercial Day – There are good ones but some are really lame, I’ll attack some later on.


I Forgot Day – My kind of holiday, I forget stuff every day.


Air Conditioning Appreciation Day – Down here it is a must. Hey Northern Guys and Dolls on some days you can really use it too.


American Redneck Day
– Their own breed.


Yankee Doodle Day – A dandy of a day, also one great movie with James Cagney if it comes on a station you watch catch it.


Independence Day – A great American holiday that should never be forgotten and the same for the men who made it possible.


There are some great food holidays this month and I will comment on those after the 4th of July. Have a great holiday, enjoy and be careful.

No comments: