St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, October 8, 2010

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GUYS AND DOLLS


Happy Friday Guys and Dolls:

Stopping by to wish you all a great Friday and a great Weekend. Being Polish I always check the net for things about Poland or Polish food and I saw this weekend sometimes is National Pierogi Day. Who loves pierogi I do baby. My granny once again made the best homemade pierogi ever. She made cheese, cheese and potato, sauerkraut and meat pierogi. My favorite was the meat. Her meat pierogi was filled with a combination of veal, beef and pork and shaped like a meatball placed inside that dough and boiled, than fried up in a pan of onions and butter, talk about your mouth watering. Now a days it’s time consuming making homemade pierogi, Roe and I buy Mrs. T’s and than Roe does them up in the onions and butter, they are very good.

We had a nice dinner last night, my son and his fiancée came over and we enjoyed a delicious chicken parm and fettuccini dinner. There were no leftovers on the parm as my son took the rest for his dinner at work.

The Phils are on TV again tonight, I wish them good luck and a sweep at home of the first two games. This is baseball at it’s finest with all the marbles on the table to get to the World Series. I saw Don Larsen pitch his perfect game in 1956 and lucky to see Halladay pitch his no hitter the other night.

Not much else is popping down here, so I will bid you all goodbye and EAT THOSE PIEROGI.

No comments: