St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DUMB NEWS AND I WANT A CHICAGO DOG

Happy Hump Day Guys and Dolls:

Hoping you all had a pleasant evening and just as a reminder to you baseball fans out there the playoffs start this afternoon. The Phils are taking on the Reds at 5 p.m. on TBS so if you are a fan tune in. Good Luck Phillies.

Yesterday I was reading the news headlines and some of the stories they report should not be even considered news. I’m going to give you some headlines and my opinion of them:

Li’l Wayne Goes into Solitary Till Release in November – He was trying to conceal some sort of music device and got nabbed. Now the poor lad has no TV to watch, only 1 phone call a day, no yard time with the boys and he eats in his cell. Who cares the guy is a criminal and this story should not even be in the news.

Real Housewives Old and New – The old go out the new come in so does that make it headline breaking news, I think not.

Pink Diamond Goes to Auction Next Month – The rare Pink Diamond will go to auction with a value of $28 to $35 Million dollars. Now the average person on this planet is not going to even place a bid on this rock so why front page coverage?

Bristol Palin on Her Dance Moves – Another story of great importance deserving world attention. Well there’s a few that got my gander up. I have to clear the air once in awhile to vent my “I HATE ATTTITUDE” and if you like my gripes buy my book you’ll love it.

I have to try a Chicago Hot Dog, I saw a food show the other night and it looked so good, if I ever find a place down here that says “Original Chicago Dogs” I’m stopping for one. These food craves just come out of the blue and hit me. Well have a great day Speakies.

2 comments:

joey said...

There's a place here in Clermont that says they have Chicago Dogs. Next time your up, i'll take ya. I have yet to eat there myself.

JoeZ said...

We will give it a try next time I'm up there. Take it easy.