St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

TICKED OFF AND LAZY

Top of the Tuesday to You Speakies:

I do not like to start off my day in an “I Hate Everybody” mood but some of the news stories just frost me. I don’t like to use my site for political views except if stuff upsets me to no end. There is enough hatred in this country and if everyone just wised up and worked together we could be the OLD USA again, but I don’t see that in the near future.

So here’s my beef for today. A local senator running for re-election made it clear he supports Florida’s ban on gay adoptions and also believes that gays should not be allowed to be foster parents either. His opponent running for the same party told a Baptist newspaper he opposes gays being foster parents also. I know you boys have to keep those born again Christians happy and get those campaign bucks in your pockets but here is a little Joey Z input. Gays are people and probably would make some great parents and foster parents. You good old boys should watch “Modern Family”; even though it’s a comedy show the gay couple surely loves that little girl like nothing else in the world, maybe take heed. Come on boys look at some of those adoptive and foster parents we have in this state, I would not let them care for a pot of soup cooking on a stove. Judge people by their character and not their choice of sexual preference.

To prove my point further yesterday police in Ocala, Florida found 2 bozo women in a motel room high on weed and crack cocaine. Guess what the police also found in the room? A “LETHARGIC” infant child of one of the mothers, just breathing that good aroma of weed right into its little lungs. Tell me these women are more justified to be parents than a gay man or woman. Wake up Florida and get out of the Dark Ages. If I were a judge these two Nimyos would have their internal organs taken out and marked for life as losers. Hope the little baby will be fine.

These are strictly the opinions of JoeyZ. We also celebrate “National Lazy Day.” That’s right we all have the right just to be a down right slouch today, so right now I’m going to sit back, close my eyes and take a little break. Have a great day Guys and Dolls and remember, be careful out there.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Tell it like it is..JoeyZ....It's the staight dad who is rapping little girls (and boys) and the staight mom who allows it to happen..Yeah, these politicians know what they are talking about..NOT..

JoeZ said...

Your comments are alway appreciated.