St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MY WAY DAY AND A LITTLE SONG FROM FRANK


Good Morning Speakies:

Well another hump day has arrived and today is the start of the Lenten Season in preparation of Easter. Just yesterday it was Christmas tell me why when one starts to get older the time flies by so quickly? That’s a question like why is the sky blue?

Let’s see what observances there are today:

Ash Wednesday – The start of Lent. I remember all those Catholic services when I was an altar boy in grammar school. Good memories.

My Way Day – Sure hope so, I’m sure Sinatra is having his Way Day either upstairs or downstairs, so listen to a little tribute for Frank on this day.

World Human Spirit Day – Maybe one day that will happen.

National PTA Founders Day – Look what it has become today.

Still chilly down here but the weekend is looking nice with highs in the 70’s. I may be checking back later with some breaking news if any of the crazies are around or if something frosts my butt today. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Mack said...

Hi Joe:)

Frank Forever!!!!
And the Burg could use a bit
of THE SUMMER WIND right now:)))

JoeZ said...

Hi Mack, maybe I should have Frank change the name of the song "I Wish You Love" to "I Wish You Warmth". Check out my latest post on the placing of various objects to guard that parking spot. We all did it.