St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Monday, August 10, 2009

SCHAEFER IS THE REAL BEER TO HAVE

Hey Guys and Dolls:

Do you what time of the year it is? Your right it’s the Long Hot Summer. It’s also Beer Time. My sons argue with me on the different tastes of beer. My son Jeff likes the odd beers of the world, my son Joe has his own preferences, along with a variety of shots he likes. To me beer is beer. Sure I can taste differences in the imported stuff, but being from Jersey I have my personal favorites. Usually ordering a beer out, I’ll make mine a Bud draft. Here are some of my favorites, see if you remember them: Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Rolling Rock in the small bottles, Piels (Bert and Harry Piels), Pabst Blue Ribbon, Iron City and Schaefer Beer just to name a few. When Rosemary and I honeymooned in Aruba, we enjoyed Amstel Beer, we have Amstel light in the US but not regular Amstel. In Belize, try a Belikin for your thirst; it was $1 a bottle the last time I had one. Let me know your favorites and enjoy a cold one after work today.

5 comments:

Mack said...

Guinness of course, I am part
paddymick..Iron City YES:)
Yngling, Sam Adams, Fosters,
Corona, Pilsner Urquell and
that beer from beglium or holland in the white bottles:)

JoeZ said...

Mack I've had Sam Adams, Corona and Fosters, the others no. For some reason Corona on a hot afternoon goes down so smooth. I tried the new Bud Lime, it's got a nice taste.

toomuchcountry said...

A sahl-OOT to Schaefer! Its our traditional beer to drink when we attend NASCAR races. See some of our fun times with it at: http://bench-racing.blogspot.com/search/label/schaefer

JoeZ said...

Thanks Too Much, it's the beer when you are having more than one.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll check out the blog.

joey said...

Shipyard's Pumpkin Head Ale is really good. It's only a seasonal beer. Should be coming out by Sept. Look for it.